For further and higher education institutions in Wales who want to boost graduate employment and work placements, and commercialise research to forge the future.
- Opportunity to create “showcase” events with Technology Connected to inform and promote your establishments’ R&D activities to the industry to accelerate the commercialisation of the application of R&D
- Receive open invitations to industry events and webinars providing opportunities for you to connect with other businesses and sectors to forge connections and business opportunities.
- Be part of an active community working to build a diverse, connected and responsible technology community in Wales, including access to our members only LinkedIn Group.
- Opportunity to promote your programmes to the tech talent of tomorrow
- Invited to participate in Technology Connected Next Generation events eg Skills Cymru and Tech Road Shows
- Have your say on the future of the Welsh technology industry with the opportunity to participate in Technology Connected trend surveys and reports.
- Help us to build a brighter future for our industry with the opportunity to shape white papers and reports into government and stakeholders
- Senior staff profiling opportunities and interviews across Technology Connected and Business News Wales to help boost organisations profile.
- Opportunity to contribute thought leadership pieces and blogs to stakeholders and through our media partnership with Business News Wales.
- Speaker opportunities across Technology Connected events to promote your organisation and achievements
- Priority access to partnership opportunities on key events and programmes such as Wales Tech Week and The Wales Technology